Kelli Stavast makes her Winter Olympics debut as a freestyle skiing reporter for NBC Sports, having previously served as a diving reporter for NBC during the 2016 Rio Olympics.
Stavast is currently a pit reporter for NBC Sports’ NASCAR Cup and XFINITY Series coverage, and serves as a reporter for NBCSN’s weekday show, NASCAR America.
Over the past several years, Stavast’s wide array of motorsports coverage includes the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series, the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour, the Baja 1000, the Red Bull Air Race, and the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. She also served as a reporter for ABC/ESPN and FOX covering the American Le Mans Series and Stadium Super Trucks.
- Second Olympics with NBC Sports
- Began her broadcasting career as a sports anchor for NBC affiliate KKCO in Grand Junction, Colo.
- First motorsports assignment was covering Championship Off Road Racing for NBC and SPEED
- Graduated from Chapman University with a Bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism
- Stavast currently resides in Las Vegas, Nev., with her fiancé