Recently retired alpine skier and four-time Olympic medalist Julia Mancuso will join NBC Olympics in PyeongChang, where she will contribute features on a variety of platforms including The Olympic Zone, and will also serve as a reporter, covering venues and locations throughout the Games. Mancuso worked for NBC in a similar capacity at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- 2nd Olympic assignment with NBC Sports
- A four-time Olympian, she won gold in giant slalom at the 2006 Torino Olympics, silver at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics in downhill and super combined, and bronze in super combined at the 2014 Sochi Olympics
- Currently the most decorated woman in U.S. Olympic alpine skiing history
- Mancuso won five world championship medals (2 silvers, 3 bronzes)
- Throughout her nearly two-decade career, she finished with 36 World Cup podiums and seven wins in 399 starts