FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, February 11th, 2022
NBCUNIVERSAL SURROUNDS SUPER BOWL LVI
NBC News, CNBC, NBC Entertainment, Telemundo, Peacock, & More Have On-Site Presence Throughout Week at SoFi Stadium for Super Bowl LVI
NBC Sports’ Premier League Studio Show, Peacock Daily Sports Programming, NBC Sports EDGE & NBC Sports Audio Originate Live from Los Angeles
Peacock’s On-Site Programming Features Pro Football Talk and Brother From Another
NBC Sports Presents Super Bowl LVI on NBC, Peacock and Telemundo, this Sunday, Feb. 13
STAMFORD, Conn. – Feb. 11, 2022 – NBCUniversal presents a comprehensive slate of content and promotion ahead of Super Bowl LVI between the Los Angeles Rams and the Cincinnati Bengals across television, digital, and audio platforms this week leading up to Super Bowl Sunday.
NBC Sports will present Super Bowl LVI (Los Angeles Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals) on NBC, Peacock and Telemundo this Sunday, Feb. 13.
On Sunday, Super Bowl LVI and 2022 Winter Olympic Games converge across NBC Sports to create “Super Gold Sunday” – the biggest day in sports media history – featuring the awarding of the Lombardi Trophy in Los Angeles and multiple gold medal events in Beijing.
Below is a summary of the NBCU properties that are supporting Super Bowl LVI:
PEACOCK: Peacock Original Brother from Another and Pro Football Talk, which both stream for free on the NBC Sports channel on Peacock, will be on-site to provide coverage of the big game from all angles.
- PRO FOOTBALL TALK: Pro Football Talkhits the road during Super Bowl week, as co-hosts Mike Florio and Chris Simms will be joined by NBC’s Super Bowl LVI commentators and other special guests at NFL Experience. Pro Football Talk streams live Monday through Friday from 5-7 p.m. ET on Peacock. An encore of each show will stream the following morning from 7-9 a.m. ET. On Monday, Feb. 14, the morning following Super Bowl LVI, the show will tape from the field of SoFi Stadium. Scheduled guests include Los Angeles Chargers QB Justin Herbert, Tennessee Titans RB Derrick Henry, San Francisco 49ers WR Deebo Samuel, and Minnesota Vikings WR Justin Jefferson.
- BROTHER FROM ANOTHER: Michael Smith and Michael Holley co-host Brother From Another on-site in Los Angeles this week Monday through Friday from 3-5 p.m. ET live on Peacock. Smith and Holley will be joined by analysts, journalists and more throughout the week to preview Super Bowl LVI.
NBC NEWS: NBC News’ Tom Llamas anchors NBC News NOW’s Top Story with Tom Llamas Thursday and Friday on the ground from SoFi Stadium. He will also report throughout the week and weekend for TODAY and NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt.
NBC News’ Lester Holt will sit down with President Joe Biden in an exclusive, wide-ranging interview airing during NBC’s Super Bowl LVI Pregame Show on Sunday, Feb. 13.
NBC ENTERTAINMENT: NBCUniversal shows and talent will be incorporated throughout the Super Bowl LVI Pregame Show, including:
- Josh Flagg and Josh Altman of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles giving viewers a tour of SoFi Stadium with their signature personalities and flair;
- Telemundo Deportes’ Andres Cantor joins Mike Tirico to discuss the excitement and storylines of the 2022 World Cup coming this November;
- A Below Deck-branded cam to showcase the unique lake at SoFi Stadium.
NBCUniversal shows and talent will also interview numerous celebrities, including:
- Jeff Goldblum of Universal Pictures’ Jurassic World Dominion
- Terry Crews and Nicki Bella of America’s Got Talent: Extreme
- Morena Baccarin and Ryan Michelle Batheof NBC’s The Endgame
- Jabari Banks and Morgan Cooper of Peacock’s Bel-Air
- Anthony Anderson and Jeff Donovan from NBC’s Law and Order
CNBC: Halftime Report and Squawk on the Street will be on-site in Los Angeles this Friday, while Squawk Box will be presented on-site on Monday, Feb. 14. Scott Wapner, Carl Quintanilla and Andrew Ross Sorkin will anchor coverage.
ACCESS HOLLYWOOD: Access Hollywood’s Kit Hoover will take viewers inside the NFL Tailgate at SoFi Stadium as part of the Super Bowl LVI Pregame Show.
DALE & RUT’S SOCAL ADVENTURE: NBC Sports’ Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Rutledge Wood will embark on a “Super SoCal Adventure,” bringing viewers to various landmarks throughout Los Angeles leading up to the game, including popular destinations like Venice Beach, the LA Memorial Coliseum and the Hollywood Chinese Theater.
As part of their adventure, Dale & Rut will interview actor Jeff Goldblum at Universal Studios Hollywood to discuss the upcoming Universal Pictures Jurassic World Dominion film.
“PREMIER LEAGUE LIVE” STUDIO SHOW: NBC Sports’ Premier League studio show will be presented live from a set outside SoFi Stadium throughout the week. Arlo White will host the shows alongside analysts Robbie Earle, Robbie Mustoe and Tim Howard. Click here for more details.
NBC SPORTS EDGE: NBC Sports EDGE, part of the NBC Sports Next portfolio and one of the internet’s highest-trafficked fantasy sports and gaming websites, will have four shows on-site this week from Radio Row to provide fantasy football coverage and betting insights, including:
- A Good Football Show on Monday-Friday from 6:30-7:30 p.m. ET
- Bet the Edge on Monday-Friday from 11-11:30 a.m. ET
- Bet the Edge: GameTime on Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. ET
- Bet the Edge: Blitzing the Board on Thursday from 1:30-2:30 p.m. ET
NBC SPORTS REGIONAL NETWORKS: NBC Sports Regional Networks will have an on-site Radio Row presence with its wide-ranging podcast offerings encompassing NBC Sports Bay Area, NBC Sports Boston, NBC Sports Chicago, NBC Sports Philadelphia and NBC Sports Washington, including 49ers Talk, Patriots Talk, Next Pats, Under Center, Eagle Eye, and Washington Football Talk (virtual presence). Each podcast will present two or three original shows throughout the week.
TELEMUNDO: The network’s presence onsite kicks off with En Casa con Telemundo starting this Wednesday and culminating on Sunday with “Fiesta del Super Bowl,” a star-studded special, featuring live performances and special guests from Plaza Mexico. In addition, the morning show Hoy Dia, award-winning daily news show Noticias and the network’s top magazine news show Al Rojo Vivo will originate from Los Angeles. On Saturday and Sunday, Telemundo’s late-night sports news and entertainment show Zona Mixta will be produced from the main set with SoFi Stadium as backdrop.
SNF CANVS: SNF canVS is an NBC Sports season-long art campaign featuring local artists in each SNF matchup city creating a five-yard long mural inspired by fan input that epitomizes the fanbase’s love for their team. The final live mural painting will take place on Super Bowl Sunday by KipToe at American Airlines Plaza at SoFi Stadium from 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. PT.
All 20 of the murals will be presented together to create a 100-yard masterpiece in Los Angeles for Super Bowl LVI. Click here for details.
NBC SPORTS AUDIO: NBC Sports Audio travels to Los Angeles to provide insight and analysis with special guest appearances throughout the week leading up to Super Bowl LVI with on-site programs including Pro Football Talk, Brother From Another, The Peter King Podcast, and Chris Simms Unbuttoned. All programs will be available on NBC Sports Audio on SiriusXM channel 85.