FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, January 19th, 2022
**MEDIA ALERT** NBCUNIVERSAL WINTER OLYMPICS AND SUPER BOWL LVI PREVIEW PRESENTATION – AVAILABLE THIS AFTERNOON
Commentators and Executives Across Business, Marketing, Production, Sales, and Streaming Speak about NBCU’s Plans for Winter Games and Super Bowl
Primetime Winter Olympics Coverage on NBC & Peacock Begins Thursday, Feb. 3
Super Bowl LVI is Sunday, Feb. 13 on NBC, Peacock and Telemundo
STAMFORD, Conn. – January 19, 2022 – With both the 2022 Winter Olympics and Super Bowl LVI on the platforms of NBCUniversal in February, NBC Sports will present a wide-ranging media preview of both events later today, at approximately 2 p.m. ET.
The video presentation will feature the following executives and on-air commentators, as well as special guests:
- Pete Bevacqua, Chairman, NBC Sports
- Kelly Campbell, President, Peacock
- Fred Gaudelli, Executive Producer, Sunday Night Football and Super Bowl LVI
- Dan Lovinger, President, NBCU Ad Sales and Partnerships
- Craig Melvin, Anchor, NBC News
- Molly Solomon, President & Executive Producer, NBC Olympics Production
- Jenny Storms, CMO, Entertainment & Sports, NBCUniversal
- Matt Strauss, Chairman, Direct-to-Consumer and International, NBCUniversal
- Maria Taylor, NBC Olympics Prime Plus and Super Bowl LVI Pregame Show
- Mike Tirico, Host, NBC Olympics Primetime and Super Bowl LVI Pregame Show
- Gary Zenkel, President, NBC Olympics
NBCUniversal will present a Winter Olympics-record 2,800+ hours of coverage across NBC, Peacock, USA Network, CNBC, NBCOlympics.com and the NBC Sports app for the XXIV Olympic Winter Games from Beijing, China, from February 2-20.
On February 13, NBC Sports’ presentation of Super Bowl LVI from SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles marks NBC’s 20th Super Bowl broadcast and the debut Super Bowl presentation on NBCUniversal streaming service Peacock. In addition, Telemundo becomes the first-ever Spanish-language broadcast network to air the Super Bowl.
— NBC SPORTS –