FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, August 13th, 2021
NBC SPORTS EDGE FANTASY FOOTBALL EXPERTS TO CONNECT WITH FANS AT 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL EXPO IN CANTON, OHIO ON SUNDAY, AUG. 15
Fans Invited to Visit NBC Sports EDGE Exhibit, Meet the Analysts and Learn the Latest Fantasy Strategies Through Hosted Panel Discussions
STAMFORD, Conn. (Aug. 13, 2021) – Fantasy football fans across the U.S. will have the opportunity to meet and interact with top fantasy analysts from NBC Sports EDGE for the first time during The Fantasy Football Expo 2021, taking place Sunday, Aug. 15, in Canton, Ohio – home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
NBC Sports EDGE, part of the newly announced NBC Sports Next portfolio and one of the internet’s highest-trafficked fantasy sports and gaming websites, will be among a group of select exhibitors at the Expo, now in its second year. Fans will be invited to visit the NBC Sports EDGE booth, where they will have the opportunity to meet and interact with NBC Sports’ expert lineup of fantasy football analysts, including the Fantasy Sports Writers Association’s 2020 Player Notes Writer of the Year Patrick “RotoPat” Daugherty, Denny Carter, Kyle Dvorchak and Pat Kerrane. In addition, the team of experts also will participate in various Expo events, including presentations and panel discussions on the Main Stage, breakout sessions and a mock draft:
- Pre-Game Event with the Biggest Names in Fantasy Football – Daugherty
- Expert Mock Draft – Dvorchak
- Redraft League Strategies – Carter
- Dynasty League Strategies – Kerrane
- Sports Betting – Dvorchak
“All of us are excited about this great opportunity to mix it up with the hugely expanding fantasy football community and to share information about some of the great NBC Sports EDGE products we’ve been working on,” Daugherty said. “Meeting fans and users also will provide some invaluable feedback and insight.”
The foursome also will headline an NBC Sports EDGE breakout and Q&A session, moderated by Senior Product Manager Jungkyu Lee, and highlighting many of the subscription service’s premium products. The recently released 2021 Fantasy Football Draft Guide features more than 450 extensive player profiles, player projections, positional tiers, Top 200 rankings for PPR, Half-PPR, Non-PPR and Dynasty, as well as Individual Defensive Player rankings, sleepers and busts, drafting strategy articles, team reports and much more.
Other NBC Sports EDGE+ premium products that will be featured include:
- EDGE+ROTO – Including draft and full-season tools, EDGE+ ROTO is available now annually for $3.99/month and features player profiles, rankings and projections, positional tiers, Start/Sit tool, custom scoring, and more.
- EDGE+PRO – Featuring all aspects of EDGE+ ROTO plus daily fantasy tools, the plan is available now annually for $7.99/month. Additional features include DFS optimizer, the all-new League Sync tool, customizable projections, and more.
- EDGE+MAX –EDGE+ MAX is available annually for $11.99/month and includes all aspects of EDGE+ PRO as well as the sports betting tools found in EDGE+ In addition to draft, season-long, and daily fantasy resources for football, baseball, basketball, and hockey, EDGE+ MAX includes betting tools for those four sports, plus college football and college basketball.
- EDGE+BET – With access to all the tools that help you sharpen your betting skills, EDGE+ BET includes the all-new EDGE Finder, top trends, and more. Betting tools include access to football, baseball, basketball, hockey, college football, and college basketball.
The popular NBC Sports EDGE podcast, A Good Football Show, features all of these personalities and will expand to five days per week upon the start of the NFL season. The latest episode can be found here.
About NBC Sports Next
NBC Sports Next is a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within its three groups: Youth & Recreational Sports, Golf, and Betting, Gaming & Emerging Media. NBC Sports Next, known for its sports technology product innovation, equips more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, a youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology and services; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, coaching, tips and other benefits; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, (formerly Rotoworld) a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools. NBC Sports Next is fueled by its mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology to provide the ultimate in immersive experiences.
-NBC Sports Next-