FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, February 24th, 2020
DUSTIN JOHNSON, GARY PLAYER, LANDON DONOVAN HIGHLIGHT NEW SEASON OF ‘MY DAILY ROUTINE’
GOLFPASS Original Series Provides Insight into Routines That Make Star Athletes, Entertainers and Business People Tick
ORLANDO, Fla. (Feb. 24, 2020) – An insider’s look into the daily routines of some of the world’s most intriguing personalities continues today when GOLFPASS debuts its new season of My Daily Routine, beginning with former World No. 1 golfer Dustin Johnson.
Rising to the top of the World Golf Rankings in 2017 – a place where he stayed for 64 consecutive weeks – Johnson remains in the top echelon of the world’s best golfers, with 20 career wins on the PGA TOUR and a major championship victory at the 2016 U.S. Open. Johnson also is engaged to Paulina Gretzky, daughter of “The Great One,” NHL legend Wayne Gretzky. In his episode, Johnson takes viewers through his daily practice regimen, nutritional routines and nightly rituals that help him with rest and recovery.
Other personalities featured in the new season of My Daily Routine include golfers Jason Day, Gerina Piller and legend Gary Player; former U.S. Soccer National Team and MLS star Landon Donovan; and members of the American country music group Old Dominion. A new episode featuring GOLFPASS co-founder and current World No. 1 golfer Rory McIlroy also will debut in 2020.
My Daily Routine is an original GOLFPASS digital series where top golfers, athletes, entertainers and acclaimed business professionals showcase the daily rituals that keep them sharp and on their games. Daily diaries from personalities in the series’ first season include McIlroy; pro soccer superstar Wayne Rooney; multi-platinum selling country music artist Justin Moore; 2018 World Long Drive Champion Maurice Allen; actor and star of NBC’s The Blacklist Hisham Tawfiq, and more.
GOLFPASS IS DESIGNED FOR TODAY’S GOLFER: My Daily Routine is included in the more than 1,000 hours of video content available exclusively as part of a GOLFPASS membership. Now available in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland and Australia, GOLFPASS’ ever-growing list of additional perks and benefits also includes:
• PLAY: Monthly tee-time credit toward a round of golf at a choice of more than 9,000 GOLFNOW partner golf courses in 26 countries around the world.
• LEARN: In addition to original series like Pop-Up GOLF Clinic and Lessons from a Champion Golfer, GOLFPASS members also get access to more than 4,000 on-demand instruction videos featuring many of the world’s elite coaches, including Michael Bannon (McIlroy’s coach), Sean Foley (Justin Rose’s coach) and Chris Como, and tips from golf legends like Paul Azinger, Nick Faldo, Gary Player, Annika Sorenstam. Also featured are golf-specific fitness and training programs, including Core Golf with Don Saladino.
• SHOP: Opportunity to shop more than 70 top brands, including Linksoul, J. Lindeberg, as well as American icon Bill Murray’s golf lifestyle brand, William Murray Golf. Members also receive 10 percent off TaylorMade golf balls and accessories.
• TRAVEL: Unlimited $100 travel credits at a selection of top resorts, and insider travel information and custom itineraries built from GOLF Advisor experiences at more than 10,000 golf destinations around the world.
• WATCH: Access to a video library totaling more than 1,000 hours, including GOLFPASS originals, featuring McIlroy and other notable personalities, as well as GOLF Channel’s robust video archive, which spans historic competitions, insight from golf’s biggest names and award-winning franchises like Emmy-nominated Feherty, GOLF Films and more.
Providing more of everything golfers love about the game, a GOLFPASS membership is unmatched in golf and available in the U.S. for $99 per year or $9.99 per month via GOLFPASS.com and via connected TV, iOS and Android apps.
-NBC Sports Group-