FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, December 16th, 2014
COWBOYS-EAGLES HEADLINE NEW EPISODE OF “NFL TURNING POINT” TOMORROW NIGHT AT 11 P.M. ET ON NBCSN
Episode to Include:
Analysis of Cowboys Win Over Eagles on NBC’s Sunday Night Football
Jason Pierre-Paul, Terrell Suggs, and Kelvin Benjamin Wired-For-Sound
NFL Turning Point Hosted by Football Night In America’s Dan Patrick
Stamford, Conn. – December 16, 2014 – Wednesday night’s all new edition of NFL Turning Point, NBCSN’s Emmy Award-nominated weekly NFL show co-produced by NFL Films, will feature in-depth analysis of Sunday’s matchup between Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys vs. Mark Sanchez and the Philadelphia Eagles. Airing tomorrow night at 11 p.m. ET, NFL Turning Point will breakdown the back-and-forth battle between the two teams this past Sunday, and review how the Dallas Cowboys rallied to beat the Eagles 38-27 after blowing a 21-point lead.
In addition, this week’s edition will analyze the Denver Broncos new run-first offense, and feature wired-for-sound segments with Ravens LB Terrell Suggs, Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul, and Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin.
Hosted by Football Night In America’s Dan Patrick, the hour-long program will air throughout the entire NFL season, including the playoffs and Super Bowl.
This week’s episode includes:
- Cowboys-Eagles: NFL Turning Point reviews how the Cowboys dominated the first half of the game by scoring 21 unanswered points. The segment shines a spotlight on Cowboys WR Dez Bryant’s three touchdown receptions and how he navigated his way around the Eagles defense. The episode also highlights the impact of Eagles TE Brent Celek’s fumble late in the game, and how Cowboys RB DeMarco Murray’s TD in the fourth-quarter ultimately put the game out of reach for Philadelphia.
- Broncos offense: NFL Films analyzes the Broncos offense and the team’s success putting the ball in the air and on the ground. NFL Turning Point examines how a team with one of the league’s best QB’s and a talented collection of receivers, has adjusted to a run-first offense featuring RB C.J. Anderson.
- Redskins-Giants: NFL Turning Point highlights the plays and sounds from Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul, who was wired-for-sound during New York’s win against Washington.
- Jaguars-Ravens: Terrell Suggs, one of the most entertaining players in professional football, is wired-for-sound during the Raven’s win over the Jaguars. In a game that was critical to Baltimore’s playoff push, NFL Films captures Suggs stellar performance, including his 2.5 sacks.
- Buccaneers-Panthers: NFL Turning Point recaps the Panthers win over the Buccaneers, featuring in-game-audio from Panthers rookie WR Kelvin Benjamin.
Each week Emmy-nominated NFL Turning Point is built around select NFL matchups from the previous weekend, and focuses on the crucial “turning point” moments that ultimately defined the outcome of each game. The show also features anatomy-of-a-play type segments and long form, Game-of-the-Week style narratives that include the pre-game and post-game access, sideline sounds, jaw-dropping cinematography and incredible storytelling that is synonymous with NFL Films.
In 2014 NBCSN will air a total of 22 episodes, running throughout the entire NFL season, including the playoffs and Super Bowl. The season finale, scheduled to air on Wednesday, February 4, 2015, will look back at the turning point of Super Bowl XLIX.
-NBC Sports Group-