FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, November 4th, 2014
TOM BRADY WIRED-FOR-SOUND ON “NFL TURNING POINT”
NFL Turning Point Tomorrow Night at 11 p.m. ET on NBCSN
Episode to Include:
Analysis of Patriots Win Over Broncos
NFL Films Reviews Eagles-Texans and Ravens-Steelers Matchups
Film Study with Rams DE Robert Quinn
NFL Turning Point Hosted by Football Night In America’s Dan Patrick
Stamford, Conn. – November 4, 2014 – Wednesday night’s all new edition of NFL Turning Point, NBCSN’s Emmy Award-nominated weekly NFL show co-produced by NFL Films, will feature in-depth analysis of Sunday’s matchup between Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos vs. Tom Brady and the New England Patriots. Airing tomorrow night at 11 p.m. ET, NFL Turning Point will review the game and breakdown Brady’s four-touchdown performance. The show will also feature in-game audio from Brady, who was wired-for-sound during Sunday’s contest.
In addition, this week’s edition of NFL Turning Point will analyze Eagles–Texans, Ravens–Steelers, and include a film study session with St. Louis Rams DE Robert Quinn.
Hosted by Football Night In America’s Dan Patrick, the hour-long program will air throughout the entire NFL season, including the playoffs and Super Bowl.
This week’s episode features:
- Broncos-Patriots: NFL Turning Point reviews the matchup between the two division leading teams and their respective future Hall-of-Fame QB’s, as well as the key moments that defined the Patriots win over the Broncos.
- Eagles-Texans: NFL Films breaks down how Philadelphia’s offense matched up against Houston’s defense, and highlights the play of Eagles QB Mark Sanchez. NFL Turning Point studies the Eagles fourth down decision, with minutes left in the game, and how it set up a game-sealing touchdown.
- Ravens-Steelers: NFL Turning Point showcases the play of Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger, and reviews his season to date. NFL Films also analyzes how each team matched up on offense and defense.
- Robert Quinn: NFL Films conducts an exclusive film study with St. Louis Rams DE Robert Quinn, in which Quinn discusses his play and what allows him to excel at his position.
- Mike Zimmer: NFL Turning Point features in-game audio from Sunday’s Redskins –Vikings game, in which Minnesota head coach Mike Zimmer was wired-for-sound.
Each week Emmy-nominated NFL Turning Point is built around select NFL matchups from the previous weekend, and focuses on the crucial “turning point” moments that ultimately defined the outcome of each game. The show also features anatomy-of-a-play type segments and long form, Game-of-the-Week style narratives that include the pre-game and post-game access, sideline sounds, jaw-dropping cinematography and incredible storytelling that is synonymous with NFL Films.
In 2014 NBCSN will air a total of 22 episodes, running throughout the entire NFL season, including the playoffs and Super Bowl. The season finale, scheduled to air on Wednesday, February 4, 2015, will look back at the turning point of Super Bowl XLIX.
-NBC Sports Group-