Helping the world play smarter and live more, SportsEngine, Inc., an NBC Sports Group company, is the leading provider of Sport Life Management mobile applications for coaches, parents, and athletes and Sports Relationship Management tools for governing bodies, leagues, clubs, associations and events. SportsEngine, Inc. powers over 650,000 teams, leagues, and clubs, helping them manage, connect, and communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders, including athletes, parents, administrators, coaches, referees, scouts, volunteers, fans, journalists, and sponsors. Founded in 2008, SportsEngine, Inc. is based in Minneapolis, MN. For more information, please visit www.sportsengine.com/solutions ; like the company on Facebook at Facebook.com/sportsengine; or follow SportsEngine on Twitter at twitter.com/@sportsengine.
- SPORTSENGINE NAMED PRESENTING SPONSOR OF USA HOCKEY’S TRY HOCKEY FOR FREE DAY, AS PART OF HOCKEY WEEK ACROSS AMERICA
- SPORTSENGINE LAUNCHES NEW REGISTRATION SYSTEM FOR ONTARIO SOCCER
- SPORTSENGINE EXPANDS LONG-TERM TECHNOLOGY PARTNERSHIP WITH UNITED SOCCER LEAGUE
- SPORTSENGINE LAUNCHES SPORTSENGINE HQ, AN EXPANDED SUITE OF SOLUTIONS FOR YOUTH SPORTS ORGANIZATIONS
- UNITED SOCCER COACHES AND SPORTSENGINE ANNOUNCE LONG-TERM PARTNERSHIP FOCUSED ON ELEVATING BENEFITS FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE SOCCER COACHES
- SPORTSENGINE NAMED AS HALFTIME SPONSOR FOR 2019 ALL-AMERICAN BOWL PRESENTED BY AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE
- SPORTSENGINE NAMED NO. 1 BEST PLACE TO WORK IN THE TWIN CITIES
- SportsEngine Partners with Telemundo Deportes to Promote Youth Participation Across the U.S.
- SportsEngine Partners with USA Track & Field to Promote Youth Participation Across the U.S.
- SportsEngine Partners with USA Diving to Promote Participation in Youth Diving Across the U.S.
- SPORTSENGINE DRIVES RECORD DIGITAL TRAFFIC TO OLYMPIC WINTER SPORT NGBS DURING PYEONGCHANG 2018
- NBC SPORTS GROUP ACQUIRES EXCLUSIVE U.S. MEDIA RIGHTS TO CHAMPIONS CUP RUGBY
- SPORTSENGINE.COM – NORTH AMERICA’S LARGEST YOUTH SPORTS DIRECTORY – TO DRIVE OLYMPIC WINTER SPORT PARTICIPATION DURING PYEONGCHANG 2018 GAMES
- NFL TEAMS WITH COMCAST NBCUNIVERSAL AND MAYO CLINIC FOR THE THIRD ANNUAL “1ST AND FUTURE” SUPER BOWL START-UP COMPETITION
- SPORTSENGINE PARTNERS WITH PREP HOOPS TO PRESENT YOUTH BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT SERIES
- INDUSTRY LEADERS RALLY TO GROW YOUTH SPORTS PARTICIPATION
- US YOUTH FUTSAL SELECTS SPORTSENGINE TO POWER USYOUTHFUTSAL.COM AND DEVELOP MEMBER LEAGUE TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
- SPORTSENGINE PARTNERS WITH VIDEO-BASED MOBILE APP TOPYA!
- SPORTSENGINE LAUNCHES NORTH AMERICA’S LARGEST YOUTH SPORTS DIRECTORY TO SERVE PARENTS AND YOUTH ATHLETES
- SPORTSENGINE INTRODUCES NEW REGISTRATION INSURANCE TO PARENTS AND YOUTH TEAMS
- SportsEngine releases People360, an all-new, next generation tool to manage members of youth sports organizations
- SportsEngine and PGA Junior League Golf Extend Partnership to Help Grow Participation in Youth Golf
- SportsEngine expands commitment to youth sports safety with acquisition of two leaders in background screening marketplace
- NBC OLYMPICS AND SPORTSENGINE PARTNER WITH UNITED WORLD WRESTLING TO PRESENT COVERAGE OF 24 UWW EVENTS ANNUALLY THROUGH 2020
NBC Sports Group Communications
NBC Sports Group Communications
Photos & Videos
©2019 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP