Helping the world play smarter and live more, SportsEngine, Inc., an NBC Sports Group company, is the leading provider of Sport Life Management mobile applications for coaches, parents, and athletes and Sports Relationship Management tools for governing bodies, leagues, clubs, associations and events. SportsEngine, Inc. powers over 650,000 teams, leagues, and clubs, helping them manage, connect, and communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders, including athletes, parents, administrators, coaches, referees, scouts, volunteers, fans, journalists, and sponsors. Founded in 2008, SportsEngine, Inc. is based in Minneapolis, MN. For more information, please visit www.sportsengine.com/solutions ; like the company on Facebook at Facebook.com/sportsengine; or follow SportsEngine on Twitter at twitter.com/@sportsengine.
- SPORTSENGINE INTRODUCES NEW REGISTRATION INSURANCE TO PARENTS AND YOUTH TEAMS
- SportsEngine releases People360, an all-new, next generation tool to manage members of youth sports organizations
- SportsEngine and PGA Junior League Golf Extend Partnership to Help Grow Participation in Youth Golf
- SportsEngine expands commitment to youth sports safety with acquisition of two leaders in background screening marketplace
- NBC OLYMPICS AND SPORTSENGINE PARTNER WITH UNITED WORLD WRESTLING TO PRESENT COVERAGE OF 24 UWW EVENTS ANNUALLY THROUGH 2020
Photos & Videos
©2017 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP