A company owned by NBC Sports Group and operated by NBC Sports Digital, Playmaker Media launched in May 2016 to provide end-to-end video support service for companies in need of best-in-class live streaming and VOD solutions. Since its launch, Playmaker Media has streamed tens of thousands of events that air across NBC, NBCSN, Golf Channel, Telemundo, NBCUniverso and six NBC Sports Regional Networks, including the record-setting Rio Olympics. The International Olympic Committee (IOC) signed on as Playmaker Media’s first client, with Playmaker providing live streaming video support for the IOC’s Olympic Channel, a global digital initiative. Playmaker provided streaming support for NBC News’ 2016 election coverage and also powers NASCAR’s global direct-to-consumers NASCAR TrackPass product that provides live, season-long coverage of NASCAR to 120 different nations. Playmaker will also provide the video platform for Telemundo’s extensive, Spanish-language streaming of FIFA 2018 World Cup from Russia.
- TELEMUNDO DEPORTES CHOOSES NBC SPORTS’ PLAYMAKER MEDIA TO POWER ITS 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA™ STREAMING COVERAGE
- SOCCER POWERHOUSE CLUB DEPORTIVO GUADALAJARA – CHIVAS – TAPS NBC SPORTS’ PLAYMAKER MEDIA TO POWER DIRECT-TO-CONSUMER LIVE STREAMING PRODUCT FOR CHIVAS TV
- USA SWIMMING TAPS NBC SPORTS’ PLAYMAKER MEDIA TO POWER VIDEO CONTENT DELIVERY FOR USA SWIMMING PRODUCTIONS
- BYTES: PLAYMAKER MEDIA SELECTED BY NASCAR TO POWER NEW NASCAR TRACKPASS
- PLAYMAKER MEDIA and ISTREAMPLANET EXPAND PARTNERSHIP TO DELIVER BEST-IN-CLASS SPORTS OTT STREAMING & VOD
- NBC SPORTS DIGITAL LAUNCHES END-TO-END VIDEO SUPPORT SERVICE — “PLAYMAKER MEDIA”
NBC Sports Group Communications
Photos & Videos
©2018 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP