Driver vs. Driver 2
Driver vs. Driver 2 follows the journey of aspiring golf equipment designers as they compete for the opportunity to develop the next world-class driver from Wilson. Out of the hundreds of concepts submitted, 14 finalists were selected to present their ideas to a panel of expert judges and experience the complex process of designing a driver – from concept sketches to functional prototypes. Throughout the series, their concepts will be field tested and critiqued by some of the game’s best players on the PGA TOUR, along with celebrities from the world of sports and entertainment. Ultimately, one winner’s final design will hit shelves at golf retailers worldwide, with the winner pocketing a grand prize of $250,000.
- SAN DIEGO’S EVAN HOFFMAN AND THE CORTEX DRIVER DESIGN NAMED WINNER OF DRIVER VS. DRIVER 2
- PGA TOUR’S RICKY BARNES, TROY MERRITT, BRENDAN STEELE AND KEVIN STREELMAN FIELD TEST FINAL SIX PROTOTYPES ON TONIGHT’S NEW EPISODE OF DRIVER VS. DRIVER 2
- SECOND SEASON OF GOLF CHANNEL’S DRIVER VS. DRIVER ORIGINAL SERIES PREMIERES TUESDAY, OCT. 2 AT 9 P.M. ET
- FINALISTS ANNOUNCED FOR DRIVER VS. DRIVER 2, PREMIERING TUESDAY, OCT. 2 AT 9 P.M. ET
- GOLF CHANNEL GREENLIGHTS SEASON TWO OF DRIVER VS. DRIVER, PREMIERING FALL 2018
Communications, Golf Channel
Photos & Videos
©2018 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP