FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, February 8th, 2019
NBA INSIDER TOM HABERSTROH: WHEW, THE 2019 NBA TRADE DEADLINE WAS CRAZY
Tom Haberstroh’s Column Available NOW Exclusively on NBCSports.com/Haberstroh and MyTeams app
New Episode of the HaberShow Podcast Out Today and Features NBA Experts Breaking Down Trades
STAMFORD, Conn. – February 8, 2019 – Now that the NBA trade deadline has come and gone, NBC Sports National NBA Insider Tom Haberstroh doles out the various winners and a few big losers across the NBA. Haberstroh breaks down the flurry of trade activity over this week, why the East contenders shine and the tough outlook for the Lakers for the remainder of the season. Haberstroh’s latest column is out now, and a new column debuts each week exclusively on NBCSports.com/Haberstroh and on the MyTeams by NBC Sports app.
- “[The 76ers] needed to move on from the Markelle Fultz experiment … This might be the team to beat out East.”
- “The Celtics took one step back and two steps forward at the trade deadline. The East royalty got better, but the larger outlook is far rosier than it looked a few days ago.”
- “…You need superstars to win championships and [the Mavericks] have two players with a real chance to be All-NBA anchors.”
- “We’re about two months away from the Sacramento Kings taking LeBron James’ spot in the playoffs.”
On The HaberShow podcast, Haberstroh welcomes special guests to break down the 2019 NBA trade deadline. Paul Hudrick breaks down the Markelle Fultz trade, while Monte Poole talks the biggest threats to the Warriors. A. Sherrod Blakely, Dan Woike and Howard Beck call in to talk through every angle of the Celtics, Lakers and Pelicans, and walk through the Anthony Davis sweepstakes. Then, Chris Miller joins to break down where the Wizards are after John Wall’s Achilles injury and the Otto Porter trade. Fans can listen to or subscribe to The Haberstroh Show here: iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher
In October it was announced that Haberstroh signed an exclusive deal with NBC Sports Regional Networks as the National NBA Insider. In addition to a weekly column and biweekly podcast, he’ll make regular appearances on all NBC Sports Regional Networks for a weekly TV hit and The Big Number.
Haberstroh is NBC Sports Regional Networks’ exclusive National NBA Insider. In addition to a weekly column and biweekly podcast, he makes regular appearances on all NBC Sports Regional Networks for a weekly TV hit and The Big Number.
– NBC SPORTS REGIONAL NETWORKS –