FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, January 30th, 2018
REMINDER: SUPER BOWL LII CONFERENCE CALL – TODAY AT 12:45 P.M. ET/11:45 A.M. CT
Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya, Executive Producer Fred Gaudelli and Director Drew Esocoff to Preview Super Bowl LII
Dial 719-325-2144 to Participate
TODAY in Minnesota: NBC Sports’ Super Bowl LII On-Air Team Available at 1:30 P.M. CT at Super Bowl Media Center
STAMFORD, Conn. – January 30, 2018 – NBC Sports Group’s Super Bowl LII broadcast team of Al Michaels (play-by-play), Cris Collinsworth (analyst), and Michele Tafoya (sideline reporter), executive producer Fred Gaudelli and director Drew Esocoff will preview Super Bowl LII on a media conference call TODAY, Jan. 30, at 12:45 p.m. ET/11:45 a.m. CT.
- WHO: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya, Fred Gaudelli, Drew Esocoff
- WHEN: Today, Jan. 30, at 12:45 p.m. ET/11:45 a.m. CT
- NUMBER: 719-325-2144
- PASSCODE: 3857759
In addition, later today at 1:30 p.m. CT, NBC Sports will hold its media availability in Press Conference Room B at the Super Bowl Media Center in Minnesota. Participants include:
- NBC Sports Group Executives and Producers (Mark Lazarus, Chairman, NBC Broadcasting & Sports, NBCUniversal; Sam Flood, Super Bowl LII Pre-Game Producer & Executive Producer and President, Production, NBC and NBCSN; Fred Gaudelli, Executive Producer, Super Bowl LII; Drew Esocoff, Director, Super Bowl LII)
- Super Bowl LII broadcast team (Al Michaels, Play-by-Play; Cris Collinsworth, Analyst; and Michele Tafoya, Sideline Reporter)
- Super Bowl LII Pre-Game Show broadcast team (Dan Patrick, Host; Liam McHugh, Pre-Game Co-Host; Tony Dungy, Pre-Game Analyst; and Rodney Harrison, Pre-Game Analyst)
NBC will broadcast Super Bowl LII between the Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots this Sunday, Feb. 4, at 6:30 p.m. ET from U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minn. Pre-game coverage begins at Noon ET.
The 2017 NFL season recently concluded with SNF again ranking as primetime television’s #1 show. NBC Sunday Night Football is on pace to rank as TV’s #1 primetime show for the full (Sept.-May) television season for the seventh year in a row – making SNF the first and only primetime show to rank #1 for seven consecutive years (breaking its tie with American Idol).
—NBC SPORTS GROUP—