FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, January 29th, 2018
REMINDER – NBC SPORTS GROUP’S SUPER BOWL LII WEEK MEDIA AVAILABILITY
NBC Sports Group Super Bowl LII Press Conference – Tomorrow at 1:30 p.m. CT at Super Bowl Media Center
Super Bowl LII Conference Call with Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth & Michele Tafoya – Tomorrow at 12:45 p.m. ET/11:45 a.m. CT – 719-325-2144; 3857759
Super Bowl Pre-Game Show Conference Call with Dan Patrick, Liam McHugh, Tony Dungy & Rodney Harrison – Wednesday at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. CT – 719-325-2435; 6597672
STAMFORD, Conn. – Jan. 29, 2018 – NBC Sports Group’s on-air commentators and executives will preview NBC’s broadcast of Super Bowl LII with a press event and media conference calls tomorrow, Jan. 30, and Wednesday, Jan. 31. NBC Sports’ coverage of Super Bowl LII, featuring the Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots from U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minn., begins with the Super Bowl LII Pre-Game Show on Sunday, Feb. 4, at Noon ET on NBC.
Times listed below for the press conference are Central Time. Times listed below for the conference calls are listed in both Eastern and Central Time.
|When||NBC Sports Group Media Event||Time (CT)||Location/Passcode|
|Tomorrow, Jan. 30||Super Bowl LII Conference Call||11:45 a.m.||719-325-2144; 3857759|
|Tomorrow, Jan. 30||Super Bowl LII Press Conference – Press Conference Room B||1:30 p.m.||Super Bowl Media Center|
|Wednesday, Jan. 31||Super Bowl Pre-Game Show Conference Call||1 p.m.||719-325-2435; 6597672|
NBC SPORTS GROUP SUPER BOWL LII PRESS CONFERENCE – TOMORROW AT 1:30 P.M. CT
- NBC Sports Group Executives and Producers (Mark Lazarus, Chairman, NBC Broadcasting & Sports, NBCUniversal; Sam Flood, Super Bowl LII Pre-Game Producer & Executive Producer and President, Production, NBC and NBCSN; Fred Gaudelli, Executive Producer, Super Bowl LII; Drew Esocoff, Director, Super Bowl LII)
- Super Bowl LII broadcast team (Al Michaels, Play-by-Play; Cris Collinsworth, Analyst; and Michele Tafoya, Sideline Reporter)
- Super Bowl LII Pre-Game Show broadcast team (Dan Patrick, Host; Liam McHugh, Pre-Game Co-Host; Tony Dungy, Pre-Game Analyst; and Rodney Harrison, Pre-Game Analyst)
WHEN: Tomorrow, Tuesday, at 1:30 p.m. CT
WHERE: Press Conference Room B
Super Bowl LII Media Center Presented By Microsoft
60 E Broadway, Bloomington, MN 55425
(Mall of America)
NOTE: Media interested in attending the NBC Super Bowl LII media availability who are not already credentialed through the NFL should contact Anna Stolzenburg (Anna.Stolzenburg@bills.nfl.net) to access the Super Bowl Media Center no later than 10:30 a.m. CT on Tuesday, Jan. 30, to obtain a credential.
RSVP: Jamie Palatini (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SUPER BOWL LII CONFERENCE CALL – TOMORROW AT 12:45 P.M. ET/11:45 A.M. CT
NBC Sports Group’s Super Bowl LII broadcast team of Al Michaels (play-by-play), Cris Collinsworth (analyst), and Michele Tafoya (sideline reporter), and Super Bowl LII executive producer Fred Gaudelli and director Drew Esocoff will preview Super Bowl LII on a media conference call tomorrow, Tuesday, at 12:45 p.m. ET/11:45 a.m. CT.
- WHO: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya, Fred Gaudelli, and Drew Esocoff
- WHEN: Tomorrow at 12:45 p.m. ET/11:45 a.m. CT
- NUMBER: 719-325-2144
- PASSCODE: 3857759
SUPER BOWL PRE-GAME SHOW CONFERENCE CALL – WEDNESDAY AT 2 P.M. ET/1 P.M. CT
Members of NBC Sports Group’s Super Bowl Pre-Game Show, featuring Dan Patrick (host), Liam McHugh (co-host), Tony Dungy (analyst), Rodney Harrison (analyst), and executive producer and president, production, Sam Flood, will preview Super Bowl LII on a media conference call Wednesday at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. CT.
- WHO: Dan Patrick, Liam McHugh, Tony Dungy, Rodney Harrison, and Sam Flood
- WHEN: Wednesday at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. CT
- NUMBER: 719-325-2435
- PASSCODE: 6597672
–SUPER BOWL LII–