FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, April 10th, 2017
REMINDER – NBC SPORTS 2017 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS CONFERENCE CALL – TODAY, APRIL 10, AT NOON ET
Mike “Doc” Emrick, Eddie Olczyk, Pierre McGuire, Jeremy Roenick, and Executive Producer Sam Flood
Dial 719-325-4894 to Participate
STAMFORD, Conn. – April 10, 2017 – NBC Sports NHL commentators Mike “Doc” Emrick, Eddie Olczyk, Pierre McGuire, and Jeremy Roenick, as well as Executive Producer Sam Flood, will preview the upcoming 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs on a media conference call on today, April 10, at noon ET. Media interested in participating should call 719-325-4894; Passcode: 2009660.
- WHAT: NBC Sports 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs media conference call
- WHO: Mike “Doc” Emrick, Eddie Olczyk, Pierre McGuire, Jeremy Roenick, and Sam Flood
- WHEN: Today, April 10, at noon ET
- NUMBER: 719-325-4894
- PASSCODE: 2009660
THE STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS START WEDNESDAY, APRIL 12
For the sixth consecutive year, every NHL Stanley Cup Playoff game will be presented nationally across the platforms of NBC Sports Group and select NBCUniversal networks. During April, May, and June, NBC Sports Group will televise as many as 105 playoff games and possibly more than 260 hours of programming.
–NBC SPORTS GROUP–
Top Press Releases
- INDYCAR & NBC SPORTS GROUP MEDIA TELECONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT
- NDYCAR, NBC SPORTS GROUP OFFICIALS TO DISCUSS MEDIA RIGHTS AGREEMENT ON TELECONFERENCE TODAY
- NBC SPORTS GROUP AND INDYCAR PARTNER ON COMPREHENSIVE, MULTI-YEAR MEDIA RIGHTS AGREEMENT
- 2018 OLYMPIC TEAM BRONZE MEDALIST NATHAN CHEN HEADLINES NBC SPORTS GROUP’S ISU WORLD FIGURE SKATING CHAMPIONSHIPS COVERAGE THIS WEEK
- NBCSN PRESENTS SPECIAL “BIG OAK TABLE EDITIONS” OF NASCAR AMERICA THIS WEEK – LIVE FROM NBC SPORTS CHARLOTTE – AT 5 P.M. ET
RT @andrewperloff: "We talked about [the kickoff] at length yesterday.... We're going to put a group together after the owners meeting....…
RT @andrewperloff: "This proposal from the Jets does have some momentum." - Troy Vincent on possibility of limiting pass interference to 15…
Love these! https://t.co/z8tlEMSKUC
Paying large sums of money to travel hours and win games 8-0 with 10 people watching is not fun and doesn’t grow a… https://t.co/alOO4mlT6d
High School soccer gave me some of the best moments in my life. Junior year I decided to go to IMG because I needed… https://t.co/Vccspr9ZaS
In 2014 US Soccer convened a task force to advise them on whether or not to use resources to start DA for the girls… https://t.co/rFKmjXFcEa
RT @tomsan106: Fun with Football can start as young as 2 or 3 years old. Early engagement with a small Ball developing the basic building b…
FIFTY EIGHT ALL OUT?!?!
©2018 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP