FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saturday, January 21st, 2017
NASCAR MEDIA ALERT: NASCAR INDUSTRY STAKEHOLDERS TO DISCUSS 2017 SEASON
NASCAR industry stakeholders will hold a press conference to discuss the upcoming 2017 season.
Monday, January 23 at 6 p.m. ET
Charlotte Convention Center – Room 217
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Drivers
NASCAR Team Representatives
NASCAR Track Representatives
TELEVISION / ONLINE:
Monday’s press conference will be carried live on FS1 and NBCSN, and streamed live on NASCAR.com/presspass.
A transcript will be available approximately 60 minutes after the event’s conclusion. Please visit NASCARMedia.com for the transcript and audio from the press conference.
For additional information, please contact Kurt Culbert, NASCAR Integrated Marketing Communications, at (704) 348-9749 or email@example.com
–NBC SPORTS GROUP–
Top Press Releases
- SPECIAL THREE-PART PREMIER LEAGUE SERIES “PROMOTED,” HOSTED BY ROGER BENNETT OF THE MEN IN BLAZERS, DEBUTS THIS SUNDAY AT 9 A.M. ET ON NBCSN
- NBC SPORTS PRESENTS MORE THAN 13 HOURS OF MECUM AUCTIONS COVERAGE FROM LOUISVILLE THIS WEEK ON NBCSN
- NBC SPORTS GROUP’S MONTH OF MARATHONS KICKS OFF THIS SUNDAY AT 3 A.M. ET WITH THE BERLIN MARATHON LIVE ON NBCSN
- GOLF CHANNEL IMPLEMENTING UNIQUE FAN ENGAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH PRESIDENTS CUP SCAVENGER HUNT, TUESDAY, SEPT. 26 IN MANHATTAN
- 2017 VERIZON INDYCAR SERIES IS SECOND MOST-WATCHED SEASON EVER ON NBCSN, UP 3% VS. 2016
EW: Can you fly this plane, and land it? KC: Surely you can't be serious. EW: I am serious... and don't call me S… https://t.co/tWAmDpp4Ls
Will the back row finally join forces with the front row to gamble against Shea? They seem tempted on the App Wrap.… https://t.co/C00MYA2XpF
©2017 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP