FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saturday, January 21st, 2017
NASCAR MEDIA ALERT: NASCAR INDUSTRY STAKEHOLDERS TO DISCUSS 2017 SEASON
NASCAR industry stakeholders will hold a press conference to discuss the upcoming 2017 season.
Monday, January 23 at 6 p.m. ET
Charlotte Convention Center – Room 217
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Drivers
NASCAR Team Representatives
NASCAR Track Representatives
TELEVISION / ONLINE:
Monday’s press conference will be carried live on FS1 and NBCSN, and streamed live on NASCAR.com/presspass.
A transcript will be available approximately 60 minutes after the event’s conclusion. Please visit NASCARMedia.com for the transcript and audio from the press conference.
For additional information, please contact Kurt Culbert, NASCAR Integrated Marketing Communications, at (704) 348-9749 or firstname.lastname@example.org
–NBC SPORTS GROUP–
Top Press Releases
- FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA FEATURES TONY DUNGY’S INTERVIEW WITH RAVENS LINEBACKER TERRELL SUGGS
- “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” ON NBC, NFL NETWORK, AMAZON PRIME VIDEO, NBC SPORTS DIGITAL & NFL DIGITAL AVERAGES 15 MILLION VIEWERS ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS
- “SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” BUS RETURNS TO STEEL CITY FOR RAVENS-STEELERS
- NBC SPORTS GROUP’S PRESS PASS – WHAT TO WATCH – December 8th – 10th, 2017
- NOTES & QUOTES FROM FOOTBALL NIGHT IN ATLANTA ON NBC – WEEK 14
@motinsley Or pizza!
A flurry of red cards in Jacksonville 😳
@zachcurtis11 Ya, but 2:20 odd left
2016: Junior Grand Prix Final Gold 2017: Grand Prix Final Gold Alina Zagitova's transition from the junior level h… https://t.co/yvmTphfJhf
Late comer to the game. On 2nd down, could Baldwin have tried to get that extra yard for a 1st down instead of step… https://t.co/hao37P5MeT
©2017 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP