FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saturday, January 21st, 2017
NASCAR MEDIA ALERT: NASCAR INDUSTRY STAKEHOLDERS TO DISCUSS 2017 SEASON
NASCAR industry stakeholders will hold a press conference to discuss the upcoming 2017 season.
Monday, January 23 at 6 p.m. ET
Charlotte Convention Center – Room 217
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Drivers
NASCAR Team Representatives
NASCAR Track Representatives
TELEVISION / ONLINE:
Monday’s press conference will be carried live on FS1 and NBCSN, and streamed live on NASCAR.com/presspass.
A transcript will be available approximately 60 minutes after the event’s conclusion. Please visit NASCARMedia.com for the transcript and audio from the press conference.
For additional information, please contact Kurt Culbert, NASCAR Integrated Marketing Communications, at (704) 348-9749 or email@example.com
–NBC SPORTS GROUP–
Top Press Releases
- LEADING INTO CRUCIAL FINAL WEEK OF 105th TOUR DE FRANCE, NBC SPORTS’ LIVE COVERAGE CONTINUES WITH STAGES 13-15 THIS WEEKEND
- NBC Sports Group to Deliver 50 Live Hours of The 147th Open Thursday-Sunday, From the First Tee Shot to Final Putt
- NBC SPORTS’ PRIMETIME COVERAGE OF THE 105th TOUR DE FRANCE TONIGHT AT 8 P.M. ET ON NBCSN FEATURES “ASK BOBKE” & STAGE 12 PREVIEWS
- GOLF CENTRAL LIVE FROM THE OPEN (WEDNESDAY P.M.)
- NBC SPORTS PRESENTS COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE OF 2018 RUGBY WORLD CUP SEVENS THIS WEEKEND
RT @ProFightLeague: That’s a wrap! Francimar Barroso locks up the arm triangle choke in the first round, earning 6 points and the top seed…
©2018 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP