FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saturday, January 21st, 2017
NASCAR MEDIA ALERT: NASCAR INDUSTRY STAKEHOLDERS TO DISCUSS 2017 SEASON
NASCAR industry stakeholders will hold a press conference to discuss the upcoming 2017 season.
Monday, January 23 at 6 p.m. ET
Charlotte Convention Center – Room 217
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Drivers
NASCAR Team Representatives
NASCAR Track Representatives
TELEVISION / ONLINE:
Monday’s press conference will be carried live on FS1 and NBCSN, and streamed live on NASCAR.com/presspass.
A transcript will be available approximately 60 minutes after the event’s conclusion. Please visit NASCARMedia.com for the transcript and audio from the press conference.
For additional information, please contact Kurt Culbert, NASCAR Integrated Marketing Communications, at (704) 348-9749 or firstname.lastname@example.org
–NBC SPORTS GROUP–
Top Press Releases
- NBC SPORTS GROUP’S PRESS PASS – WHAT TO WATCH – JULY 21 – 23, 2017
- “THE PITS” – A DIGITAL PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN SONIC® DRIVE-IN, NBC SPORTS GROUP, AND THE KICKER – SPOOFS THE LIFE OF A NASCAR PITCREW
- NOTABLE QUOTES: THE 146TH OPEN, THURSDAY’S 1ST ROUND (7 A.M.-4 P.M.) – SPIETH, KOEPKA, KUCHAR LEADING
- CUBS vs. WHITE SOX “CROSSTOWN CUP” COVERAGE RETURNS TO CSN NEXT WEEK
- CSN TO PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE MULTIPLATFORM REDSKINS TRAINING CAMP COVERAGE BEGINNING JULY 26
'It's almost there, but still just a few sloppy swings.' For six holes, it appeared Rory was going to make a charge… https://t.co/1oZTmRdAq6
RT @taylorphinney: Tomorrow I will go to Paris for the first time in my life, by bicycle...in the Tour de France. Dreaming.
©2017 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP