FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, September 20th, 2016
2016 ROLEX CENTRAL PARK HORSE SHOW THIS SUN., SEPT. 25, AT 9 PM ET ON NBCSN
Randy Moss, Melanie Smith Taylor & Donna Brothers Host Coverage
STAMFORD, Conn. – September 20, 2016 – NBCSN presents coverage of the 2016 Rolex Central Park Horse Show this Sunday, September 25, at 9 p.m. ET. The event features some of the world’s top show jumpers including 2016 U.S. Olympic team silver medalists Kent Farrington and McLain Ward, as well as New York City native Georgina Bloomberg, winner of the inaugural Central Park Grand Prix in 2014.
In addition, the U.S. Olympic Equestrian Team will be honored in a special ceremony opening the telecast.
Randy Moss hosts coverage of the event from Wollman Rink in New York City’s Central Park joined by equestrian analyst Melanie Smith Taylor and reporter Donna Brothers.
NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app – NBC Sports Group’s live streaming product for desktops, mobile devices, tablets, and connected TVs – will stream coverage. Powered by Playmaker Media, the NBC Sports app is available on Apple iOS, Android and select Samsung devices, as well as on Amazon Fire, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Win10, and Xbox.
–NBC SPORTS GROUP–
Top Press Releases
- RAIDERS-CHIEFS ON NBC, NFL NETWORK & TWITTER POSTS THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL “TOTAL AUDIENCE DELIVERY” AVERAGE OF 17.8 MILLION VIEWERS
- NOTES & QUOTES FROM “FOOTBALL NIGHT IN KANSAS CITY” ON NBC
- NBC SPORTS GROUP LAUNCHES “PREMIER LEAGUE SUNDAY” THIS SUN., DEC. 11 WITH NEW SHOW OPEN & GRAPHICS
- “FOOTBALL NIGHT IN KANSAS CITY” FEATURES PETER KING’S INTERVIEW WITH OAKLAND RAIDERS QB DEREK CARR
- NBC SPORTS GROUP PRESENTS COVERAGE OF THE 2016 GRAND PRIX FIGURE SKATING FINAL THIS WEEKEND
RT @premierleague: Pep: "In England they're so good at one thing, the second ball. They are so tough on the counter-attack and they defend…
Today Pep's Prem low point. https://t.co/pUmlfLI1sL
@Katie_Spoon_er See you guys then!
RT @sportingintel: Man City's last 92 Premier League games AWAY when losing at half-time, dating back to April 1995: Won 0 Drawn 11 Lost 81.
©2016 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP