FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, August 24th, 2016
Driver vs. Driver Judges
President of Wilson Golf and twenty year golf industry veteran Tim Clarke knows the secret to being the oldest original golf brand in competition is respecting the past, living in the present, and innovating for the future. With Tim at the helm, Wilson Golf’s multi-million dollar investments in R&D has paid off with ahead-of-the-curve innovations, world-class equipment, and a booming tour presence.
Former National Football League® (NFL) linebacker Brian Urlacher is an avid golfer with a single-digit handicap. The self-professed golf equipment “junkie” retired in 2013 after a 13-year career in the NFL, and now he has turned his competitive focus to the golf course.
Frank Thomas is one of the world’s leading golf equipment experts and innovators with more than 40 years of golf technology experience. During his quarter century tenure as the USGA Technical Director, Frank developed the extensive testing procedures that are still used to measure golf equipment’s performance today.
Top Press Releases
- NBC SPORTS GROUP REVS UP FOR WICKED FAST NASCAR PLAYOFF RACING FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE MOTOR SPEEDWAY
- 2017 BERLIN MARATHON AND UCI CYCLING HIGHLIGHT COVERAGE THIS WEEK ON OLYMPIC CHANNEL: HOME OF TEAM USA
- NBC SPORTS GROUP MEDIA CONFERENCE CALL UPDATED CONFERENCE CALL TIME: NOW 10 A.M. ET
- NOTES & QUOTES FROM FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA ON NBC – WEEK 2
- “FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA” FEATURES MIKE TIRICO’S INTERVIEW WITH ATLANTA FALCONS QB MATT RYAN AND HEAD COACH DAN QUINN
Welcome to the 2️⃣-0️⃣ club, boys! https://t.co/WnHRCheNUo
@BradfatherSpeak Agree. You can point out mistakes and state expectations without throwing people under the bus.
©2017 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP