FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, July 28th, 2016
NBC OLYMPICS STATEMENT ON CRAIG SAGER:
Craig Sager has returned to MD Anderson to continue his fight against leukemia. He is preparing for a third bone marrow transplant which will prevent him from covering the Olympics in Rio. We wish him the best in his continued recovery.
Top Press Releases
- SportsEngine Partners with Telemundo Deportes to Promote Youth Participation Across the U.S.
- NBC SPORTS’ COVERAGE OF FIRST THREE ROUNDS OF 2018 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS IS MOST-WATCHED IN 21 YEARS & UP 7% VS. 2017
- NBC SPORTS PRESENTS INDY 500 CARB DAY COVERAGE THIS FRIDAY BEGINNING AT 11 A.M. ET ON NBCSN
- NBC SPORTS PRESENTS LIVE COVERAGE OF THE 2018 AVIVA PREMIERSHIP RUGBY FINAL FEATURING EXETER CHIEFS V. SARACENS THIS SATURDAY ON NBCSN
- REMINDER – NBC SPORTS 2018 STANLEY CUP FINAL MEDIA CONFERENCE CALL TODAY AT 4 P.M. ET
NBC Sports’ Coverage of First Three Rounds of 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs is Most-Watched in 21 Years & Up 7% vs. 201… https://t.co/cpIeIootv0
Imagine "winning" a playoff game like this 😂 After weather delayed their quarterfinal game, two Connecticut teams… https://t.co/uMzzDprLzB
@Lashman1358 Yes sir. And I wouldn’t trade my upbringing for anything! Jackson was great.
We're stoked to partner with artist Luke Pelletier on our event look and feel for this summer. Luke’s art will be f… https://t.co/uULBhboKu8
LeBron James leads the All-NBA 1st Team with his record 12th appearance. https://t.co/RzFZdzpPBH
©2018 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP