FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, June 16th, 2016
GOLFNOW RELEASES NEW TV CAMPAIGN, FORGING SPECIAL CONNECTION WITH REAL LIVES OF GOLFERS
Campaign Premiered on Golf Channel; Outdoor Billboards Running in Pittsburgh During U.S. Open Week
ORLANDO, Fla. (June 16, 2016) – Understanding golfers’ passion and connection to the game provides the theme of GolfNow’s newest television campaign titled “I GolfNow.” Beginning with a series of spots created for television (spot premiering on Golf Channel today can be seen HERE,) the campaign also will extend to print, digital, outdoor, as well as events and social media.
“We’re keenly aware that golfers’ connection to the game is unique among sports, and part of our mission is to help them stay connected,” said Jeff Foster, senior vice president, GolfNow. “No one else offers the value, selection, convenience, rewards and peace of mind with ‘Worry-Free Tee Times’ than we do, which make it easier for anyone to play golf.”
In the premiere spot, a golfer expresses his love for the game but explains that he has other priorities in his life and GolfNow helps him easily connect with the game at times that best fit his schedule – stating “My golf revolves around my life.”
The “I GolfNow” creative also is being displayed to fans of the U.S. Open in outdoor billboards around the city of Pittsburgh this week, on Routes 28 and 30.
-NBC Sports Group-
Top Press Releases
- NBC SPORTS GROUP REVS UP FOR WICKED FAST NASCAR PLAYOFF RACING FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE MOTOR SPEEDWAY
- 2017 BERLIN MARATHON AND UCI CYCLING HIGHLIGHT COVERAGE THIS WEEK ON OLYMPIC CHANNEL: HOME OF TEAM USA
- NBC SPORTS GROUP MEDIA CONFERENCE CALL UPDATED CONFERENCE CALL TIME: NOW 10 A.M. ET
- NOTES & QUOTES FROM FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA ON NBC – WEEK 2
- “FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA” FEATURES MIKE TIRICO’S INTERVIEW WITH ATLANTA FALCONS QB MATT RYAN AND HEAD COACH DAN QUINN
Welcome to the 2️⃣-0️⃣ club, boys! https://t.co/WnHRCheNUo
@BradfatherSpeak Agree. You can point out mistakes and state expectations without throwing people under the bus.
©2017 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP