FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, January 22nd, 2016
NBC’S ASTON VILLA-LEICESTER CITY MATCH IS 6TH THIS SEASON TO TOP 1 MILLION VIEWERS – SETTING RECORD PACE
STAMFORD, Conn. – January 22, 2016 – Saturday’s Aston Villa v. Leicester City match on NBC (a 1-1 draw) delivered more than 1 million viewers, marking NBC’s sixth match to average more than 1 million viewers this season – up from two at the same point last season. With six matches topping the 1 million mark, NBC has already surpassed the prior high of four such matches in the 2014-15 season.
Following are the six matches on NBC to draw more than 1 million viewers this season:
|9/12/2015||Manchester United v. Liverpool||1.2 million|
|10/24/2015||Everton v. Arsenal||1.2 million|
|11/7/2015||Chelsea v. Stoke City||1.1 million|
|11/28/2015||Manchester United v. Leicester City||1.0 million|
|1/16/2016||Aston Villa v. Leicester City||1.0 million|
|8/8/2015||Chelsea v. Swansea||1.0 million|
Top Press Releases
- “SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” BUS TRAVELS TO MARYLAND FOR RAIDERS-REDSKINS
- SPECIAL THREE-PART PREMIER LEAGUE SERIES “PROMOTED,” HOSTED BY ROGER BENNETT OF THE MEN IN BLAZERS, DEBUTS THIS SUNDAY AT 9 A.M. ET ON NBCSN
- NBC SPORTS PRESENTS MORE THAN 13 HOURS OF MECUM AUCTIONS COVERAGE FROM LOUISVILLE THIS WEEK ON NBCSN
- NBC SPORTS GROUP’S MONTH OF MARATHONS KICKS OFF THIS SUNDAY AT 3 A.M. ET WITH THE BERLIN MARATHON LIVE ON NBCSN
- GOLF CHANNEL IMPLEMENTING UNIQUE FAN ENGAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH PRESIDENTS CUP SCAVENGER HUNT, TUESDAY, SEPT. 26 IN MANHATTAN
Psh! Who needs a putter, anyways. https://t.co/hj34fZr6hr
What a player https://t.co/MBLxaJhZto
@arlowhite He continues to serve bravely.
@kylemartino Right now, he is a much needed giant.
©2017 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP