FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014
NBC SPORTS ADDS NFL DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF GAME TO POSTSEASON SCHEDULE
NBC to Broadcast Super Bowl XLIX from Arizona, Divisional Playoff & Wild Card Game in 2014 Postseason
STAMFORD, Conn. – April 22, 2014 – For the first time since acquiring the Sunday Night Football package in 2006, NBC will televise an NFL Divisional Playoff game this upcoming season and each season thereafter through 2022, per NBC Sports Group’s nine-year extension with the NFL which begins this season.
NBC will broadcast three 2014 postseason games – Super Bowl XLIX from Arizona on Sunday, February 1, 2015, a Divisional Playoff game on the weekend of January 10-11, and a Wild Card Playoff game on the January 3-4 weekend.
NBC’s Sunday Night Football averaged 21.7 million viewers in 2013 putting it on pace to rank as the No. 1 show for the entire primetime television season (September-May, based on Nielsen live plus same day data) for the third consecutive year.
–NBC Sports Group–
Top Press Releases
- NBCSN INTRODUCES “NASCAR VICTORY LAP”
- NBC SPORTS GROUP RAMPS UP 360 DEGREE NASCAR MARKETING CAMPAIGN AS IT KICKS OFF NEW 10-YEAR CHAPTER WITH NASCAR
- NBC SPORTS GROUP PRESENTS LIVE AND PRIMETIME COVERAGE OF THE 102ND TOUR DE FRANCE BEGINNING THIS SAT., JULY 4 AT 7 AM ET ON NBCSN
- DALE EARNHARDT JR. JOINS STEVE LETARTE FOR PERISCOPE Q&A TOMORROW AT 10:30 AM ET AS NBC SPORTS SOCIAL MEDIA SURROUNDS THE LAUNCH OF NASCAR ON NBC
- NBC SPORTS GROUP NASCAR CONFERENCE CALL WED., JULY 1 AT 2:30 P.M. ET
USA defeats Germany 2-0 to advance to the Women's World Cup Final.
©2015 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP