FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, September 24th, 2013
NEW EPISODES OF NFL TURNING POINT AND FNIA COACH’S CLICKER AIR TOMORROW ON NBCSN
FNIA Coach’s Clicker Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN
NFL Turning Point Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET on NBCSN
FNIA Coach’s Clicker to Preview Patriots-Falcons, Broncos-Eagles and Biggest Games of Week 4
NFL Turning Point to Include In-Depth Look Back at Packers-Bengals and Bears- Steelers
NFL Turning Point to Feature Segments on Seahawks QB Russell Wilson and Jets Head Coach Rex Ryan
Stamford, Conn. – September 24, 2013 – NBCSN’s in-depth coverage of the 2013 NFL season continues on Wednesday night with new episodes of FNIA Coach’s Clicker at 6:30 p.m. ET and NFL Turning Point at 10 p.m. ET.
FNIA Coach’s Clicker, NBCSN’s new weekly half-hour NFL studio show that dovetails off of Football Night in America, will provide an in-depth Xs-and-Os preview of the biggest games coming up in Week 4 of the season. FNIA Coach’s Clicker host Liam McHugh will be joined by Super Bowl-winning head coach Tony Dungy and two-time Super Bowl winner Rodney Harrison, who will preview this week’s Sunday Night Football matchup between the New England Patriots-Atlanta Falcons. In addition, Dungy and Harrison will look ahead to this Sunday’s matchup between the Philadelphia Eagles and Denver Broncos, and what to expect from Broncos QB Peyton Manning and Eagles QB Michael Vick. FNIA Coach’s Clicker also dissects the play of Seattle Seahawks CB Richard Sherman, and what makes him such a dangerous threat.
NFL Turning Point, hosted by Football Night In America’s Dan Patrick, will take a look back at Week 3 in the NFL and focus on the crucial “turning point” moments that ultimately defined the outcome of the Green Bay Packers-Cincinnati Bengals and Chicago Bears-Pittsburgh Steelers. The episode will also include feature segments on Seahawks QB Russell Wilson and New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan. The feature segments will be highlighted by in-game audio from the Seahawks 45-17 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, and the Jets 27-20 victory over the Buffalo Bills.
FNIA COACH’S CLICKER
- Dungy and Harrison analyze the New England defense that has helped lead the Patriots to a 3-0 record, as well as QB Tom Brady’s challenges connecting with a young group of wide receivers. Dungy and Harrison also take a look at the matchup problems that Falcons WR Julio Jones, WR Roddy White and TE Tony Gonzalez present for defensive units they are facing, as Atlanta prepares to host New England on Sunday Night Football.
- Dungy looks at Broncos QB Peyton Manning’s ability to identify defensive schemes, and how Manning communicates with his wide receivers and changes audibles from drive-to-drive.
- FNIA Coach’s Clicker previews the Week 4 contest between the Philadelphia Eagles and Denver Broncos. Dungy and Harrison break down the high-octane Eagles offense led by QB Michael Vick and RB LeSean McCoy, as well as how Denver’s increased physicality on defense could present issues for Eagles head coach Chip Kelly and his offense.
- FNIA Coach’s Clicker also dissects the play of Seattle Seahawks CB Richard Sherman this season, as Seattle prepares to face the Houston Texans on Sunday.
NFL TURNING POINT
Tomorrow night’s episode of NFL Turning Point breaks down the key plays in last Sunday’s Green Bay Packers-Cincinnati Bengals matchup, and the back-and-forth momentum shifts between the two teams during the game. NFL Turning Point also features an in-depth look at the Chicago Bears-Pittsburgh Steelers game, and analyzes how QB Jay Cutler and the Bears offense ultimately won the game. In addition, the show includes feature segments on Seahawks QB Russell Wilson and Jets head coach Rex Ryan.
- Packers-Bengals: NFL Turning Point breaks down Sunday’s NFC-AFC contest between Green Bay and Pittsburgh, shines a spotlight on the individual play of Bengals QB Andy Dalton, RB Giovani Bernard and DB Leon Hall, and examines how each player individually influenced the game. In addition, NFL Films analyzes the competitive matchup between Packers WR Randall Cobb and Leon Hall.
- Bears-Steelers: NFL Turning Point reviews the Bears fourth quarter drive, with less than six minutes in the game, and examines how it proved to be the “turning point” in the game against Pittsburgh. In addition, the segment analyzes Bears head coach Mark Trestman’s relationship with QB Jay Cutler, and explores how that bond has allowed Cutler to become a better team leader this season. NFL Films also assesses the Bears offensive line, and the contributions from rookie offensive linemen RG Kyle Long and RT Jordan Mills.
- Russell Wilson: NFL Turning Point studies Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson and his performance against the Jacksonville Jaguars last Sunday. Wilson was wired for sound during the game, which will be included in the segment.
- Rex Ryan: NFL Films takes a look at Jets head coach Rex Ryan. Cameras were on the sideline for last Sunday’s Jets – Buffalo Bills game, where Ryan was wired for sound.
-NBC Sports Group-