FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sunday, June 2nd, 2013
CONFERENCE FINAL GAME 1 RATINGS NOTES
Although final national ratings won’t be available today, some preliminary and local ratings are available for yesterday’s two Stanley Cup Conference Final Game 1s.
EASTERN CONFERENCE FINAL GAME 1
Boston Bruins at Pittsburgh Penguins, NBC (8-11pm ET)
The Bruins 3-0 win over the hometown Penguins resulted in a 2.5 overnight rating, NBC’s best overnight delivery ever for a Conference Final game. The overnight is up 92% from NBC’s Saturday afternoon Eastern Conference Final game last year (05/19/12, 1-3:45PM ET; NYR-NJ; 1.3).
Locally, Boston delivered a 19.6, the market’s best rating ever for a non-Stanley Cup game on NBC. Pittsburgh drew a 23.2.
WESTERN CONFERENCE FINAL GAME 1
Los Angeles Kings at Chicago Blackhawks, NBC Sports Network (5-7:45pm ET)
The Blackhawks 2-1 win over the Kings drew an 11.8 rating in Chicago, the highest local rating ever in the market for an NHL Conference Final game on NBC Sports Network. The game was up 7% from the Blackhawks’ 2010 Conference Final average on NBC Sports Network in the market (11.0). Los Angeles drew a 2.1.
Top Press Releases
- SPORTS ILLUSTRATED AND TIME INC. PRODUCTIONS PRODUCE FIRST NATIONAL TELECAST OF SI’S SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR AWARDS; EVENT TO AIR ON NBCSN
- TWO-TIME DEFENDING STANLEY CUP CHAMPION PITTSBURGH PENGUINS VISIT BOSTON BRUINS IN 2017 NHL THANKSGIVING SHOWDOWN FRIDAY AT 1 P.M. ET ON NBC
- NBC SPORTS CHICAGO TO CARRY LIVE COVERAGE OF THE 2017 IHSA FOOTBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS THIS WEEKEND (NOV. 24 & 25)
- NOTES & QUOTES FROM FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA ON NBC – WEEK 11
- NOTES AND QUOTES – NBC SPORTS’ COVERAGE OF THE 2017 MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP RACE FROM HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY
Jordan, Justin, Xander and many more. All young and successful. And all having graduated high school from the same… https://t.co/okpJDvKzgO
Justin got to go with me to New York this week and he got a big thrill whenSNL’s Kenan Thompson was on our flight h… https://t.co/tDMpYLDQWJ
NBC Sports Group's coverage of the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season (20 races) averaged 3.4 million vie… https://t.co/tIqEvZIGzU
Viewership for Sunday’s NASCAR Cup Series race peaked with nearly 6.3 million viewers in the 6:15-6:30 p.m. ET quarter hour.
Just remembered I paused the game for 10 minutes to put the kids to bed! #delayedpunditry
I like it 👍 https://t.co/6s49dzDJ0j
Sunday’s Cup Series Championship race coverage on NBC finished at 6:44 p.m. ET, more than 30 minutes earlier than t… https://t.co/G58Sp965Pw
©2017 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP