FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, May 6th, 2013
“SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” ON NBC TALENT ANNOUNCEMENT
CONFERENCE CALL TOMORROW (TUESDAY, MAY 7) AT 4 P.M. ET WITH SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRODUCER FRED GAUDELLI AND SPECIAL GUEST TO TALK ABOUT AN ADDITION TO THE SNF TEAM
NEW YORK – May 6, 2013 – NBC Sports will conduct a conference call tomorrow, Tuesday, May 7 at 4 p.m. ET to make a major announcement about a talent addition to Sunday Night Football.
DIAL: 719-325-2484 to talk to Sunday Night Football producer Fred Gaudelli and a special guest.
Sunday Night Football, which averaged 21.8 million viewers in the 2012 season, is primetime television’s No. 1 program.
–NBC Sports Group–
Top Press Releases
- NBC SPORTS GROUP AND FACEIT’S “UNIVERSAL OPEN” ESPORTS TOURNAMENT CONTINUES THIS WEEK WITH QUALIFIERS
- DALE EARNHARDT JR. JOINS NBC SPORTS GROUP’S NASCAR TEAM – MEDIA CONFERENCE CALL TRANSCRIPT
- FINA WORLD AQUATICS CHAMPIONSHIPS HEADLINE THIS WEEK’S COVERAGE ON “OLYMPIC CHANNEL: HOME OF TEAM USA”
- NBC SPORTS’ DALE EARNHARDT JR. MEDIA CONFERENCE CALL TODAY AT 3 P.M. ET
- DALE EARNHARDT JR. TO JOIN NBC SPORTS GROUP’S NASCAR TEAM IN 2018
Yes it is. We didn't go up the mountain but it was awesome to see! https://t.co/ElarpyEOs0
The goal: The career grand slam. The challengers: Spieth, Mickelson, McIlroy. The question: Who gets it first? -… https://t.co/2LkutFZDPk
The 5.6 million viewers for Sunday’s @NASCARonNBC coverage ranks as the best delivery for the Brickyard 400 since 2011 (ESPN 6.38 million)
©2017 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP