FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, May 6th, 2013
“SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” ON NBC TALENT ANNOUNCEMENT
CONFERENCE CALL TOMORROW (TUESDAY, MAY 7) AT 4 P.M. ET WITH SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRODUCER FRED GAUDELLI AND SPECIAL GUEST TO TALK ABOUT AN ADDITION TO THE SNF TEAM
NEW YORK – May 6, 2013 – NBC Sports will conduct a conference call tomorrow, Tuesday, May 7 at 4 p.m. ET to make a major announcement about a talent addition to Sunday Night Football.
DIAL: 719-325-2484 to talk to Sunday Night Football producer Fred Gaudelli and a special guest.
Sunday Night Football, which averaged 21.8 million viewers in the 2012 season, is primetime television’s No. 1 program.
–NBC Sports Group–
Top Press Releases
- PREMIER LEAGUE TV CHANGE: LIVERPOOL-HULL CITY MATCH TOMORROW, SATURDAY OCT. 25 AT 10 AM ET MOVES TO NBCSN
- NBC SPORTS GROUP’S PRESS PASS – WHAT TO WATCH OCTOBER 24-26, 2014
- NBC SPORTS GROUP U.S. GRAND PRIX CONFERENCE CALL ADVISORY – MONDAY, OCTOBER 27 AT 5 P.M. ET
- “SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” BUS TRAVELS TO NEW ORLEANS FOR PACKERS-SAINTS ON SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
- NEW NBC SPORTS RADIO DIGITAL PROGRAM “THE 2 ROBBIES ‘FOOTBALL’ SHOW” WITH PREMIER LEAGUE ANALYSTS ROBBIE EARLE & ROBBIE MUSTOE DEBUTS THIS SAT. AT 5 PM ET
Coming in 4 min on NBC woohoo
How does it feel @ECSNasty ?
@aehart01 same to you. What a finish!
©2014 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP