FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, May 6th, 2013
“SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” ON NBC TALENT ANNOUNCEMENT
CONFERENCE CALL TOMORROW (TUESDAY, MAY 7) AT 4 P.M. ET WITH SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRODUCER FRED GAUDELLI AND SPECIAL GUEST TO TALK ABOUT AN ADDITION TO THE SNF TEAM
NEW YORK – May 6, 2013 – NBC Sports will conduct a conference call tomorrow, Tuesday, May 7 at 4 p.m. ET to make a major announcement about a talent addition to Sunday Night Football.
DIAL: 719-325-2484 to talk to Sunday Night Football producer Fred Gaudelli and a special guest.
Sunday Night Football, which averaged 21.8 million viewers in the 2012 season, is primetime television’s No. 1 program.
–NBC Sports Group–
Top Press Releases
- NBC Sports Washington Ranks No. 1 in Market for Washington Capitals’ Game 6
- NBC SPORTS CONTINUES MORE THAN 20 HOURS OF LIVE WORLD MIXED DOUBLES CURLING CHAMPIONSHIP COVERAGE THIS WEEK
- STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF VIEWERSHIP ACROSS NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL CONTINUES TO BE BEST IN FOUR YEARS
- 3RD-PLACE LIVERPOOL V. RELEGATION-THREATENED STOKE CITY THIS SAT. AT 7:30 AM ET ON NBCSN & UNIVERSO KICKS OFF THIS WEEK’S PREMIER LEAGUE COVERAGE
- U.S. FIGURE SKATING AND NBC SPORTS GROUP PARTNER ON LONG-TERM MEDIA RIGHTS AGREEMENT
Randall's Rant: Augusta National investing in the women's game should pay dividends down the road for the LPGA -… https://t.co/XkxdgBJ0qF
The new on board battle isn’t for overhead space but for your own assigned seat! What’s with the “take someone else… https://t.co/OfZgmOtJDt
@chr12_thornton Not the strongest oppo!
©2018 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP