FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, May 6th, 2013
“SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” ON NBC TALENT ANNOUNCEMENT
CONFERENCE CALL TOMORROW (TUESDAY, MAY 7) AT 4 P.M. ET WITH SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRODUCER FRED GAUDELLI AND SPECIAL GUEST TO TALK ABOUT AN ADDITION TO THE SNF TEAM
NEW YORK – May 6, 2013 – NBC Sports will conduct a conference call tomorrow, Tuesday, May 7 at 4 p.m. ET to make a major announcement about a talent addition to Sunday Night Football.
DIAL: 719-325-2484 to talk to Sunday Night Football producer Fred Gaudelli and a special guest.
Sunday Night Football, which averaged 21.8 million viewers in the 2012 season, is primetime television’s No. 1 program.
–NBC Sports Group–
Top Press Releases
- 2015 NASCAR SCHEDULE TO BE ANNOUNCED TUESDAY AT 5 P.M. ET ON SPECIAL EDITION OF “NASCAR AMERICA” ON NBCSN
- NBC SPORTS GROUP’S PRESS PASS – WHAT TO WATCH AUGUST 22 – AUGUST 24, 2014
- DAVID FEHERTY VISITS WITH SCOTTISH RYDER CUP ICON SAM TORRANCE ON NEXT EPISODE OF FEHERTY, MONDAY AT 9 P.M. ET ON GOLF CHANNEL
- Catch the 2014 Pan Pacific Championships this Weekend on NBC
- GOLF CHANNEL TOURNAMENT AIRTIMES & NOTES (AUGUST 21-24)
Fave Des line; 1998 (EngvTun) Was it a Monday afternoon? Opened show w/ "Shouldn't you be at work?" Pub roared (81% of us should have been!)
@19texans66 I don't know if you've noticed but over the last 20 years many colleges have chosen to do just that.
25 mins behind on @BBCMOTD 50th anniv' special. Great memories, brilliant presenters, iconic commentators & of course, Tony Yeboah's goal..
#EverySimpsonsEver has taught me that my father-in-law is clearly the secret child of Homer Simpson & Ned Flanders.
©2014 NBC Universal, All rights reserved. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, display or performance of this material without NBC Universal's prior written consent is prohibited.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP